terça-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2017

Extra clumsy

I am extra clumsy when I text you (maybe because of the impetuous and impatient being inside me in its resolute urgency of the now).   At same time, I think you are over sensitive or extra "cautiousness" with me. =(  Therefore, the equilibrium in our interaction is too thin. I don't want to wear out good memories. Then I will let you decide how and when. I keep all my words and you can know that I would walk an extra mile for you (you said that you don't know me ... so you don't know or don't have what to ask  - well, maybe you should try, check and overcome a little bit your risk aversion _ it would be nice way to know me). As a friend, I always will be here for you but I think I should give up to start a conversation... I am fine... that is just another try to find something that would be good for both of us (and I believe that we have something that is mutual beneficial  and want to keep that way ;) ). Since you are adroit to talk (when you wanna talk)  you should start the conversation when you want even if that happens only once a year. =)

I am not saying that I don't to talk ... kind of opposite. +
yes, my friend, I want to know how is your life and I have lot of things to say about my life. Lot of things have changed. About your life... How is your work? Fabio is treating you well? Does your interaction with him have improved? Did Kartikay  (modafoca) provide you any excuse to your grade? Anything special working in your personal life? Angry question: Did you have the fucking party with fucking alcohol to improve your fucking mood ? lol


I feel that you put effort to communicate with me and that was good for you (me 2!). For your life, not only for me, it would be great if you be more open. People would be more aware of your feelings, how to interact with you, etc. It would avoid frustration from your side.

Anyway,  let us change. I  will keep silent and you decide..  take your (life) time to talk with me. =). For now, I just kindly ask you to give me an ack.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário