terça-feira, 8 de agosto de 2017

Summer sadness



she came from hell to heaven.
she is  living again and, believe me, it is sometimes hard.
smiling is sometimes one of the hardest things to do
and she is smiling.. shinely
Did you see the her beautiful photo?
like always is.
lightly dressed. charmly walking.

yesterday I was singing  closing time...

"Time for you to go out.. go out into the world.
Turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer.
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

...but you know who I want to take me home.

or summertime sadness..

"Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That baby, you the best"

And today I am singing black...

"I know you will have a beautiful life.
I know you will be a star ...
in somebody else sky.
but why??? why can't it be
can't it be mine?"

And I went from heaven to hell...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário